CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Welcome!

My husband and I were recently talking about the world of "blogging" and the effect blogging has on so many lives. I've always been a blogger - from journaling in spiral notebooks when I was kid, to a livejournal.com account when I was a teenager and finally to blogger.com with our family blog which has been going for a few years now. I enjoy writing and documenting, and until now, our blog has mostly been filled with tidbits on our family to keep those close to us "in the loop" as we progress through our busy lives.

Today, we're starting a new adventure though. Both my husband and I are young entrepreneurs. We balance family life with our three year old son (and of course our pets), two businesses, a full-time 40 hour a week corporate job, and a part-time 20+ hour a week "fun" job. We're both up and running in the world of technology, watching and learning as changing technology impacts our businesses and our lives. We thought it would be a fun adventure to not only start blogging about our family, but about our views on technology, our businesses, our jobs, our finances and perhaps even politics. We'll also be reviewing things from time to time as well as hosting give-aways! I might just even throw in some crafty tutorials and photography tips!

We're just an average American family wanting to share our story with the world.

We will also look for guest posts about anything that is interesting to YOU. Also, for an undetermined amount of time, we will offer free advertising on our blog. As small business owners with a non-existent advertising budget, we want to help others out there in similar situations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment