CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Who Are We?




We're The Anderson Family - otherwise known as "thatcrazyfamily."

I'm Holly. I'm twenty-four, although I've felt like I've been in my thirties for quite some time now. My defining moment in life was meeting my son, Hunter, for the first time. Hunter has taught me everything about who and want I want to be. I'm a photographer, specializing in children and families (www.innovativeimage.org - mention this post, get 50% off). I'm a part-time nanny who loves kids and who will also admit that my head is usually pounding by the end of the day. I'm a "stay-at-home" Mom, meaning I do not put my son in daycare and babysitting is limited to occasional trips to stay with the grandparents. I do everything that I do because I love to do it, I want to do it, and I feel like it's all what I'm meant to do.




My husband is Chase. He's twenty-five. After a slew of jobs in his late teens/early twenties, he finally settled down and has been a part of the corporate world for the past three years. For the past two years, he's been embarking on entering into the sales world, and more specifically the online sales world (www.denverwindowinfo.com - mention this post, get 10% off any order).





Our son, Hunter Logan (who I typically refer to as Nut), is three. Nut could just be the coolest kid you have ever met. He's fun-loving, energetic, completely adorable, and a ham of a little boy. I might be biased, but I choose to think I'm not. He does completely crazy, out of control things every single day. And every single day Chase and I wonder how we were lucky enough to get to be his parents.



We also have two loving labs, Jetta and Miley and two croaking fire-belly toads, Ribbit and Rex.

We have been home-owners for the past two years when we purchased our town home in Aurora, CO. Month to month, we struggle to pay all our bills while allowing ourselves to have a little bit of fun, and spoil our son just a tad. We live frugally, always researching what we buy and buying things on sale or utilizing coupons. We live within our means and are working to pay off the little credit card debt we currently have and are putting forth the rare goal to not use credit cards in the future.

And now, we want to share our stories with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment