CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 19

Day 19 - Nicknames you have; why do you have them

I have had a lot of nicknames through the years! Holly is an easy name to nickname I think.

When I was little, my Mom would call me HollyWolly or Little Miss Hollywood and my Dad would call me HollyDolly. My sisters and Mom always called me Holly Kristina (not my name - it's Holly Kristeen. My brother-in-law used to call me HollyMolly.

In high school, I was "Hollah" and that lasted through a few Best Buy's - and now, I'm mostly just Holly, or Mommy.

Chase has always called me Crazy - he thinks I am - I am not. Lately, he's taken to referring to me as a dead fish - I'm hoping that one doesn't last long. For the record, he calls me dead fish because I'm always cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment