CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 6!

Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why

Hum de hum! This is a good question - and one I'm not sure I've ever considered before. I do have an almost 4 year old Superhero obsessed son, so I am "pretty" well-schooled in my heroes. Hunter is a big fan of the normal - Batman, Spiderman, Superman. He wanted me to be Batgirl for Halloween. He's requested a Spiderman cake for his birthday party this year. I'm just not sure that I have a favorite though...so, I decided instead to take a "Which Superhero are you quiz" to get my answer.

And I am...

Your results:
You are Superman

Superman
85%
Wonder Woman
80%
Spider-Man
75%
Robin
75%
Green Lantern
75%
Iron Man
75%
Supergirl
65%
The Flash
55%
Catwoman
55%
Hulk
50%
Batman
40%

You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.

So, which Superhero are you??

1 comments:

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi Holly! Thank you for posting on my BlogFrog forum...now Im following your cute blog! Also, I truly appreciate you following my blog--its always encouraging to meet new friends.

As for the superhero quiz, Im definitely a recovering SuperWoman (tried to be years ago, but now, my chronic disease keeps me grounded).

Enjoy your weekend.

Post a Comment