CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I've gotten bad at this "daily" stuff

Day 16 - Another picture of yourself


I don't really like posting pictures of just me...but, if you're going to insist, this was taken while snorkeling in the Dominican Republic. My hair was really long then - I almost miss it. Almost.



Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
This answer is going to be a little bit lame - I'll warn you now - but there is a blogger out there by the name of MckMama. In the blogging world, she's a bit of a household name. I've been following her for a long time - I believe her for a long time. But slowly, with a lot of things she said, she started to contradict herself. A lot. Things seemed to be "off." So, then, I started researching, and came across another blog site that has a lot of proof that she lies continuously. It made me a little bit mad - because I loved her. But, she just won't come out and admit the truths - so, I'd like to switch lives with her for one day, so I could come clean for her. It can't be fun living a life full of lies when you're being called out on it...and I don't want to ruin her life (it seems she's done enough of that on her own), but, I think everyone who followed her for years and years should be told the truth.

Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have
I have a lot of plans and goals. Here's just a few:
*Have another child
*Don't ever put my kids in daycare
*Go to Austrailia and New Zealand
*Go sailing with my husband
*Continue to grow my business
*Read as much as humanly possible
*Own a small dog
*Own a house with a yard. And a garage. In a nice neighborhood. With good schools. Within walking distance.
*Be a great wife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment