CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 8

Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why

Humpty Dumpty! I don't typically set "goals" at the beginning of months. Every month there are things I accomplish, but it's never really a "goal" as much as it is a "I need to accomplish this" and then I do it. I don't feel like there is a choice involved - it's just what I need to do that month.

In October I need to -

*Plan my son's 4th birthday party
*Finish editing the wedding I did last month
*Start blogging more
*Shampoo our carpets
*Start researching new beds for our soon to be 4 year old
*Book more photo shoots than normal as I am on nanny vacation this week
*Sell some stuff on Craigslist to reduce our clutter and make way for new birthday toys
*Get more involved at Hunter's school, and with the other parents
*Finish the Alex Cross series and start Harry Potter 7

Those will all be accomplished by the end of October if they haven't been accomplished already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment