CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 7!

Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

This was Hunter when he was about a year and a half old (ignore the date - in March of 2004, I was about to graduate high school and certainly didn't have an 18 month old - my technologically behind Mother doesn't know how to change the date on her camera...)

Anyways, he is totally the one who has had the biggest impact on me - no questions asked. He forced me to grow up (in a good way), made my relationship with my husband stronger and more complete, and has really made me the person I am today. Without Hunter, who knows where I would be or what I would be doing - but I know that I would be missing out on some of the best moments of my life. He is truly the light of my life. And I can say all that because he's in bed and no longer asking 20 questions in 20 seconds.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment